Letting Go!

Right now, I believe I am standing in the classroom of my life. I believe everyone that has comes into my life has been sent, and every situation is here to teach me something.

The question then is what is this experience trying to teach me? Well, one clear lesson, in my opinion, is that this experience is here to teach me the importance of letting go.

Everything in life is temporary, learning to let go is a survival skill and one we all have to learn.
Letting go is having the courage to accept change, and the strength to keep moving.

Letting go is growing up.

I believe it is a gift to learn how to love and let go, and to learn the difference between needing someone and loving someone. It will be a gift to learn how to let go of the past and move forward, and a blessing.

Let go and learn that all things are working together for my good.
(Even the things that do not feel good).

What I do not know is how to love someone without wanting them.
When I master that skill then my soul will be free.
   
Will it be easy, No. will it be worth it, Yes

My exercise will be -  breath in hold… say to myself …LET  GO  - breath out









No comments:

Post a Comment